Friday, February 26, 2010

Not so funny

I was talking to my parents the other day and they were telling me that I needed to get blogging because my last post was from Kellan's birthday in October. I laughed and laughed at them and told them they were nuts. There was no way that it had been 4 months since my last blog post! I laughed until I pulled up this blog and low and behold, there was a picture of Kellan on his birthday. Not so funny anymore.

NEGLIGENT

I guess that would be the most appropriate word in regards to my care of this blog. When we created this blog we were headed back to the Philippines and had lots of interesting news to share. Now that we are here in the States and settled into our ministry at Moody, interesting news is a little more scarce and hard to come by. I guess I need to get creative so that this blog ends up being more than just the yearly birthday pictures!

Here is to new beginnings!

1 comment:

Sara Weber said...

I'm sure you have many interesting things that happen in your "everyday" life. I miss hearing about them.